scar International Education with evo presents…
- Pinky and The Guy Creative Cutting course is a detailed cutting course, formed around strong shapes, and soft textures. In an organic simple way, combining classic and creative techniques in a user friendly way. All the techniques are designed for all hair types in a naturally styled way.
- Course and demonstration points:
- Create strong current shapes on wet or dry with precision and balance
- Apply a variety of texturing techniques such as point cutting, slicing, notching, and razoring to add movement and dimension to the hair
- Analyze the hair structure, texture, density, when and when not to texturize
- Choice of tools and techniques for cutting different hair lengths and styles
- Mix and match classic and creative methods such as graduation, layering, disconnection to create unique and personalized looks
- Learning use of products and styling tools that enhance the cut and texture
- Photography and Video tips & tricks touching on creating reels style videos
- By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation of hair cutting theory and practice. You will be able to cut hair in an organic and natural way with confidence and creativity.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their hair cutting skills, whether you are a beginner or an experienced stylist.
- Tool List:
- Texturizing scissors in (optional)
- Cutting Combs
- Sectioning Clips x4
- Flat Brush
- Styling brushes(of your choice)
- Razor (optional)
- Water spray
- Live model or dolly head (open to whatever you want to create)
- Lunch Not included