scar International Education with Evo are beyond thrilled to host Hong Kong’s Pinky Poon in South Africa this October!
Pinky will be teaming up with our very own Guy Kleinhaus for a Look & Learn as well as a Hands-On Education session at scar in Cape Town.
There are limited spaces for both sessions so please secure your spots and don’t miss out on experiencing these two talents together!
It’s a double whammy!
LOOK & LEARN | Sunday, 8th October | 12h00 – 18h00 | R975
HANDS – ON | Monday, 9th October | 09h00 – 17h00 | R3500
- Pinky and The Guy Creative Cutting course is a detailed cutting course, formed around strong shapes, and soft textures. In an organic simple way, combining classic and creative techniques in a user friendly way. All the techniques are designed for all hair types in a naturally styled way.
- Course and demonstration points:
- Create strong current shapes on wet or dry with precision and balance
- Apply a variety of texturing techniques such as point cutting, slicing, notching, and razoring to add movement and dimension to the hair
- Analyze the hair structure, texture, density, when and when not to texturize
- Choice of tools and techniques for cutting different hair lengths and styles
- Mix and match classic and creative methods such as graduation, layering, disconnection to create unique and personalized looks
- Learning use of products and styling tools that enhance the cut and texture
- Photography and Video tips & tricks touching on creating reels style videos
- By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation of hair cutting theory and practice. You will be able to cut hair in an organic and natural way with confidence and creativity.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their hair cutting skills, whether you are a beginner or an experienced stylist.
- Tool List:
- Texturizing scissors in (optional)
- Cutting Combs
- Sectioning Clips x4
- Flat Brush
- Styling brushes(of your choice)
- Razor (optional)
- Water spray
- Live model or dolly head (open to whatever you want to create)
- Lunch Not included